the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

stupid stupid stupid!

The concept was kinda lame. But I was interested enough to finish it. Oh, but what a waste of time that was.

I looked up all my stats and filled it in, only to find im worth "$ NaN", because that would be an error with the scripting.....................

Thanks alot.

Clash'N Slash Clash'N Slash

ok..

The Graphics are great, but you really need a more original idea, and this very desperately needs Music!

It lost my attention very quickly..

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Good Job

Although it's very similar to my Flash Mario game.

But I can't complain, because we both used the original Mario to lay out our games, so no ones copying anyone.

Good Job!

Bunny VS World [Beta 1.0] Bunny VS World [Beta 1.0]

I don't know...

This was a good try. But I honestly don't know if this would be worth finishing.

That's just my opinion. I can't sit and play a game like this.

Sorry. But i'm sure there are others that can't wait for you to finish it, so you go ahead. Don't let me stop you.

Overall, it wasn't that bad though.

Operation Maus Operation Maus

Great Game

Awesome game! Really fun, great animation and programming.

It reminded me alot of "Operation C" for gameboy!

Cone Crazy Cone Crazy

Too Bad You stole it

Because it could have been a great game. Oh, and the darts one too.

I just bought the book today. I'm not an idiot.

ComicGen ComicGen

Great!

This is a great game, or..Program I should say.

The layout is nice, clean, very easy on the eyes. The options are amazing. Drawings are good, and great variety of stuff.

The programming is awesome.

I love the whole thing, keep up the awesome work!

suicide santa suicide santa

hahah awesome!

Great game! And designed just intime for christmas! hahah

Made me laugh...

Keep it up!

5/5

~Flash Warcraft ~Flash Warcraft

Very Well Done

Truly Amazing. I can't imagine the time it must have taken to make this game. I too am working on a strategy game, its alot like Command And Conquer, its called Divide and Defeat (i have my trailer on here), and it's already taken me over 6 months, and I'm still not too close to finishing it!

Anyways, great game, I love it. The map was also an amazing feature which I did not think could be done. Very good use of the sprites. Good sounds from the game.

The only problem was that it ran pretty slow, but what can ya do...it's a big game field and stuff, so it makes sense.

Anywho, Awesome Job, and Keep it up!!

Flash Night Stalker Flash Night Stalker

ow...

...my ears. HOW ANNOYING.

ANyways, it's pretty boring. Remake or not, it's boring. Sorry.